Reports to: Managing Director
TUTS (UK) Limited are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to work in our growing fast-paced business. An exciting opportunity to join a reputable Training Provider with the atmosphere of a small family-run
£21,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5:00pm.
- Creating, updating and maintaining supplier detail
- Creating, updating and maintaining Stock Items and Reporting Categories
- Processing supplier invoices including accurate coding and obtaining authorisations
- Daily payment runs ensuring all payments and bank details are set up correctly
- Processing credit card transactions, expense claims and petty cash
- Raising weekly sales invoices within strict deadlines
- Credit Control
- Dealing with Client and Supplier queries
- Processing of Expenses claims
- Assisting with weekly flash reporting
- Financial accounting duties including journals, accruals and prepayment
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet, P&L and bank accounts
- Assistance in month-end preparation and reporting of the accounts
- Assisting with management accounting including cash flow, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Assisting with Fleet, IT and Facilities administration
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous exposure in all-round accounting functions.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel are essential.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines quickly and effectively is a must, along with attention to detail and a
- “can-do” attitude.
- Accounting qualification advantageous/working towards