Reports to: Sales Director
TUTS Training Group have rapid growth plans, and as such are looking to appoint a dynamic and focused Telesales Executive to support this.
This is an internal telesales role, dealing with inbound and outbound calls. You will be managing an allocated group of customers, with the aim to grow these accounts by upselling and cross-selling over the telephone. You will form close relationships with key decision-makers to increase customer loyalty and drive revenue growth. You will be working as part of a sales-driven team.
• Contact allocated accounts to drive bookings
• Develop a detailed understanding of the company’s products
• Build close relationships with key decision-makers to ensure customer loyalty and increase market share
• Identify customer training requirements, generate quotes and process bookings
• Develop strong relationships with internal Administration and Delivery teams
• Support all marketing, campaign and lead generation activities
• Promote new products and services to account base as required
• Proven telesales experience (minimum 2 years)
• Dynamic and driven highly articulate, excellent communication skills
• Proven experience of delivering in a highly targeted sales role
• Flexible and responsive to a fast-changing environment
Career Development and Remuneration:
Remuneration will be in the region of £19-23k pa, reflective of previous sales experience and sector experience. Subject to a successful period as an Internal Sales Executive, career progression opportunities could include Internal Sales Manager, Business development Manager and Team Leader roles.